CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Monkey Around




I joined another challenge over at mycreativescrapbook.com and this time it was a awesome sketch we had to play with. I wanted to change it up and make it more into a boy page. Here is my take. A few years ago my grandmother was passing away, my boys and I missed our plane and the airport set us up in a nice hotel for the night. I knew the next few weeks would be hard, dealing with the passing of my grandmother so I wanted the boys to have some fun before we arrived at FL. So we had a bed jumping contest. Who could jump the highest. It was a lot of fun. The journal spot reads “ 2 little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head. Momma called the doc. And doc said. No more monkeys jumping on the bed” TFL

No comments: