CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Cube box for myy friend Martica







I made this cube box for my special friend Martica. She loves her grandson Anthony who she isn’t able to see often. I emailed Anthony’s mother and asked if she can have him draw a few pictures and also send some photos Martica hasn’t seen before.

The top of the box has a note that a wrote for her “ I love you grandma”
Side “1”..is a sweet picture of him. He looks like a angel. I used the Tim Holts grunge pieces to make it look like wings. TFL
Side “2” is a sweet photo of him waving to his grandma Martica TFL
Side “3” is Anthony wearing a cool hat and also a picture he drew of himself. TFL
Side “4” has a rainbow in the corner that he also drew, TFL

2 comments:

Martica Designs said...

Thank you so much, this is the best gift ever, because it is my grandson which I so love and because it was made by you Joakima and that makes this gift very special to me.....xoxo

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

What a super duper friend you are! Those blocks are adorable!