CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sandy's chunky mini

More tags. =)
I cut half of a chipboard butterfly I had. I think it came out pretty nice. =)
The tag on the left pulls out
A few tags that pull out for her to journal.

I love this cover. Proud of myself. =)




I made this chunky for a great friend of mine over at scrapbook.com.
I really love the way this mini came out. I used the new paper line from Basic Grey, Origins. They have so much in this line. So fun to work with. Hope you like it as much as I do Sandy.

3 comments:

rebekah said...

oh my goodness! me love this little mini book! how much fun is basic grey's line?! love working with their stuff! love it!

Sandy said...

Yeah! there it is....can't wait to get it! I am going to fill it to the brim!!

w.joakima said...

Thank you Rebekah. I just love Basic Grey...always have and now they keep getting better.

Sandy I will get this mailed out Tuesday for you. =)