CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Cards

Another card for a friend over at sb.com. She loves butterflies and her favorite color is purple.
This card was made for a challenge over at scarpbook.com. We had to make a birthday card for a teen girl.
"Stop and smell the flowers"
This card was made for my friends mother's birthday.
This card was featured on a friends blog along with a intro about myself. I was super happy to see it on her blog...please stop by and check out her blog http://essensevibez.blogspot.com

Christmas cards for friends over at sb.com





I started off making cards. When I was in High School in Japan we had a card contest for the whole school. And I won first place out of 165 cards and received so many wonderful gifts. So card making is another one of my passions. Here are a few that I have made.

1 comment:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

gurl, just wanted you to know i got my card back from my grandson!--LOLOLOL---he knows i have it--told him i had to use it for a project and told him when i'm finished with it he can have it back----yeah right **wink wink**---I LOVE THIS CARD!!!---thanx again---remain blessed