CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mini swap with a twist.

I stickled the box and added a flower I found at the $ store. My mini made from small paper bags.


I found the box from one of my crystals my oldest son bought for me.

I joined yet another swap over at SB.com this was a very fun swap done by a Lisa. We had to make a mini and a box to put the mini in and a gift bag to put the box and mini in..lots of fun. This was a mini i made and the theme was "sweet as".

3 comments:

An Zeelmaekers said...

waw, beautiful project. i love it

Tracy said...

Beautiful projects they ar gorgeous!!
Whoever gets them will be over the moon.
Thanks for following me too.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

rebekah said...

how do you continually get new followers? other than your stuff and blog is awesome! every time i come to your blog you have MORE followers!! :)